Jennifer Lopez has pulled out of her $1 million New Year’s Eve concert.
The 47-year-old singer – who has eight-year-old twins Max and Emme with her ex-husband Marc Anthony – was due to perform at the E11even nightclub in Miami on December 31 but she has called off the show to spend more time with her family.
Her representatives said in a statement: "Citing personal and family time, Jennifer Lopez’s manager Benny Medina has cancelled her Miami appearance on New Year’s Eve.
"Having attended the event last year, artist and management look forward to rescheduling the appearance at E11even in the future."
This comes just a few weeks after Jennifer extended her Las Vegas residency for 2017, adding an extra 15 dates to her ‘Jennifer Lopez: All I Have’ show at Planet Hollywood in Sin City.
She will play a further 12 dates in September next year and three more in October.
Jennifer has had a busy 2016, but 2017 looks set to be just as hectic.
The singer-and-actress will play her additional Vegas dates as well as judge on NBC’s new reality show ‘World of Dance’.
What’s more, the star is planning to release a Spanish language album and appear in NBC’s live musical ‘Bye Bye Birdie’, plus her latest show, ‘Shades of Blue’, will air.
A source told ‘Entertainment Tonight’: "She just finished an incredible year.
"[She] wrapped ‘Shades’ season two a few weeks ago, and then went right back to Vegas to finish her 2016 dates. Not to mention the conclusion of ‘American Idol’ this year.
"[In 2017,] she continues Vegas and ‘Shades of Blue’, begins ‘World of Dance’ on NBC, her Spanish album is slated for release, and ‘Bye Bye Birdie Live’ on NBC."